Self Propel Model
Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
Quick release aluminium 24″ self-propel wheels with hand-rim and grey pneumatic tyres.
Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchairs
At just over 8kg with wheels removed, the entry level lightweight aluminium wheelchairs are both light in weight and on your pocket.
These wheelchairs have an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. These include:
- Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
- Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
- Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
- Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair.
Designed for occasional use in indoor and outdoor situations, such as transit to and from a car, using in shopping centres or retail locations and for short distance flat terrain applications.
It comes complete with a storage bag and is ideal for placing in the smallest of spaces.
The Enigma Lightweight Travel Chair
For the ultimate design in lightweight wheelchair transportability, safety, comfort and style. Why not experience the Enigma aluminium travel wheelchair, ‘The Wheelchair in a Bag.’
The Enigma Travel Chair is a lightweight wheelchair that was developed with a focus placed on transportability and storage. As you would expect from this type of wheelchair, it features a half-folding back and quick release foot rests. The Travel Chairs total weight is just 10kg (22lb) and the heaviest component weighs only 8.8kg (19.4lb). It comes complete with a carry bag and due to the bags compact dimensions it is ideal for transport and storage. Key features include:
- A 22lb (10kg) carry format including all components.
- A comfort back canvas.
- A half-folding back for easy transport and storage.
- Fixed 8″ puncture proof rear wheels.
- 8″ front castors with puncture proof tyres.
- Quick release swing-away footrests.
- Full length armrests
- An 18 stone maximum user weight.
- Available in a metallic silver finish.
- A built in stepper tube.
Ref: SSP18 – SSP20 – SSP22
Superior Steel Wheelchairs
For the ultimate design in wheelchair durability, safety, comfort and style why not experience the Enigma range of lightweight manual wheelchairs.
You will not find a lightweight steel wheelchair that has so many luxury features built in as standard at such a great value price.
The Enigma Superior Steel wheelchair has the same trusted characteristic strength and features of the Standard Steel but with the luxury of:
- A deep comfort back rest with built in lumbar support.
- Half folding back for easy storage.
- Available in 18,20,22”, seat widths.
- Available in a luxury Metallic green, blue and purple paint finish.
- Palm activated quick release 12½” or 24” rear wheels.
- 8″ adjustable castors with puncture proof tyres.
- Mag wheel options on 24” rear wheels.
- 23lb (10.3kg) carry format*.
- Desk type/full length removable and reversable armrests.
- A built in stepper tube.
- Luxury lightweight aluminium wheelrims on 24” models.
- Weight carrying capacity 115kg (18 stone).
- Puncture proof tyres and hand pumps are available.
- Cushion not included.